This is for the people like my sister that never really want to cook food and are 100% ok with just “preparing food”. Luckily, this quick and yummy week night fix requires no actual cooking. Simply assemble and bake. I got the idea from an appetizer at one of my favorite fusion Indian spots. Hope you guys dig it as much as I do. It’s ridiculous easy and tasty, what’s not to love about Naan Pizza.
- Store bought naan (I buy the Trader Joe’s garlic naan, but plain or onion naan works)
- Store bought tikka masala curry (Again the TJ stuff is great)
- Spinach salad packet (I mean ‘cuz your not actually gunna make salad out of it, are you?)
- Fresh mozzarella (Any cheese would work really)
- Rotisserie chicken (or if you wanna make it veggie friendly try eggplant slices or mushrooms)
Smear a tablespoon or two (depends on how saucy you want your “pizza” to be, I do 2 myself) on to the slice of naan then take a fistful of spinach and layer on with the cheese and shredded chicken. Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350 degrees or until the cheese melts and everything is warmed through. You can cut up and serve as an appetizer or have it as dinner with wine at about a naan piece per person. Package has four naan pieces usually and that’s generally enough for the chicken, spinach, curry, and cheese to cover.
Happy Eating, XO.