If you thought the Fall Favorite was easy, you don’t even know what you are getting into with this Pumpkin Dip. There is no cooking required. There are no utensils or dishes required. Yet this is the yummiest snack on the planet! Yup planet, not country, but the whole damn world. I get it, the lamb chops or roast chicken may not be everyone’s cup of tea. However, I know damn well you can make this! Grab the 4 whopping ingredients and get stirring, this tasty treat won’t last long in anyone’s kitchen.
- One container of Cool Whip (you can get the low fat stuff)
- One small box of vanilla pudding mix (don’t make it, just the powder)
- 1 15 oz. can of pumpkin (again not the pie mix, actual pumpkin)
- One teaspoon of cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients
- Chill for 30 minutes (throw it in your fridge & pull out as a snack, dessert, etc. whenever, the 30 minutes is more of a suggestion than rule)
- Graham crackers
- Vanilla wafers (I even crushed some up to decorate the top with)
- Your fingers, a spoon, I am not kidding. So freaking good. Lick the bowl, good.
Happy Eating, XO.