Not all salads have to be like eating grass. Some salads don’t even need to have any leafy greens. Go ahead, pick yourself up off the floor because I know you are shocked. This recipe isn’t even for the generic pasta salad (which I mean I still love). This is something different, yet yummy. Fancy, but easy.
- 1 container of herbed feta cheese
- 1 can of chick peas (Also known as garbanzo beans, drain the can liquid)
- 1 medium size red onion (You could use another onion if you have one lying around, but I suggest the red one since those are the most palatable raw)
- 1 tsp of crushed garlic
- 1.5 tbsp of dried or fresh parsley (See I give you options and don’t always force you to use what I want)
- Pinch of salt & pepper to taste (a pinch of red chili flakes will add that zing you may crave)
Chop the onion finely, mix the other ingredients, and serve cold.
Happy Eating, XO.